Just about done.  In the last two weeks, we built our second board that we etched ourselves. Came out much better than the breakouts in the beginning of the year. We used light sensitive boards and vellum paper, as can be seen below.

We also have been tying up loose wires (no pun intended). The code is nearing completion (at nearly 2000 lines total) and the casing is all completely done. Pictures below!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: